TMG is a seasoned graphic design and advertising agency specializing in print, logo, and website design.
Our work conveys the passion, dedication, and uniqueness shared by every member of our team. We are enthralled by what’s next and knowledgeable about what works. Driven in equal parts by data and ingenuity, we are guilty of an obsessive level of attention to detail and wild flights of imagination.
While we like to think our work speaks for itself, we understand that a client-agency relationship is about more than crafty content and pretty designs. Our clients not only appreciate the fruit of our labor, but the attentive service that we provide.
The Junior Graphic Designer works closely with Project Managers, the Lead Designer, and Art Director to conceptualize digital graphics across a wide range of platforms and industries.
Successful candidates must:
- Have strong visual design and typographical skills.
- Be able to brainstorm and participate in the creative process, by presenting well-developed and strategic solutions.
- Be able to execute and maintain on-brand, on-strategy creative that meets all project objectives and effectively communicates the brand message.
- Understand target audience, and utilize audience understanding to optimize creative.
- Have proficient skills in Adobe® Creative Cloud™, including Illustrator™, InDesign™, and Photoshop™.
- Know basic video/sound editing.
- Be able to produce a high volume of quality work, while meeting tight deadlines, handling multiple projects at the same time, and staying within budget.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, yet function as part of a team.
- Possess excellent communications skills, including the ability to convey information to co-workers and clients effectively.
- Be comfortable following directions and accepting feedback.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Be organized and able to abide by company practices, including organized cataloging and storage of files.
- Have a minimum of two years of professional graphic design work. (required)
Additionally, though NOT required, successful candidates should:
- Have a degree in graphic design, or related field.
- Possess basic knowledge of web design; HTML and CSS are a plus.
- Possess basic knowledge of print production.
- Bring additional relevant talents, such as photography, videography, or playing a musical instrument.